Hillingdon’s TeleCareLine service is a fully-integrated alarm service available to all residents within the borough. It offers a range of supportive solutions at home and can:
• provide support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• access assistance immediately in an emergency
• give greater confidence and peace of mind.
Benefits of TeleCareLine
• Improves people’s safety and independence at home.
• Provides support and reassurance to carers.
• Enables people to live in their own home longer.
• Protects property from fire, flood or carbon monoxide.
The service is free for:
• anyone meeting the substantial and critical FACS criteria (subject to financial assessment)
• the first six weeks (as part of a re-ablement package)
• over 85s.
For the system to work, you will need:
• a modern landline telephone with a push-in socket that is able to dial in and out
• an electrical socket within two metres of the telephone socket
• two contacts who live locally and are willing to respond in an emergency. (If you do not have anyone locally who can act as a key holder/emergency responder, don’t worry –
let us know and we will see how we can help you.)
Want to find out more or understand how telecare may provide you with additional support please contact Hillingdon Social Care Direct on 01895 556333 or www.hillingdon.gov.uk/telecareline
Add a Comment